- Using the website does not generally require the User to provide personal data.
- The data provided during the application process organized by The Flying Mind Foundation is processed by The Flying Mind Foundation. ul. Jana III Sobieskiego 100A/17, 00-764 Warsaw, KRS number: 0000419398, NIP 6762455794, REGON 12256134000000, basing on the Data Protection Law of 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. 1997 nr 133 poz. 883 with subsequent changes) and the Electronic Provision of Services Act of 18.07.2002 (Dz.U. 2002 Nr 144, poz. 1204 with subsequent changes).
- Although the provision of personal data by the User is voluntary, the refusal to do so might make the User unable to pass the application process.
- The Organizer is the sole Data Administrator.
- The User has the right to view, change or delete his personal data at any moment, except at times of temporary unavailability of the Service caused by works aiming to sustain the system’s infrastructure or by other temporary malfunctions, independent from the Organizer.
- Users’ personal data is not transferred to any other parties, except governmental agencies entitled to requesting such data.
SCOPE OF PROCESSED DATA
The use of the application form, provided at https://smogathon.com/apply requires the user to provide his data necessary for contacting him by the Organizer, especially his name and surname, e-mail address and/or phone number.
COOKIES AND SERVER LOGS
- The Service uses two types of Cookies:
- Session cookies – temporary files, saved on the User’s device until he signs out, leaves the website or shut downs the browser;
- Permanent cookies – saved on the User’s device for the time specified in their parameters or until deletion by the User
- The Cookies are not used to collect any data about the users visiting the website. The User may at any time turn off accepting cookies in his internet browser, however that might cause malfunctions in using the website.
- The links to guides concerning turning off cookies in the most popular browsers are presented below:
- The cookies are used to:
- Create statistics helping understand the use of Service in order to improve its content;
- Maintaining the User’s session, thanks to which signing in every time is not required;
- Personalizing the commercials presented by Google, following the establishment of User’s profile and transferring them to the Service’s partner
- Collected server logs, including, among others, User’s IP address, time of request, first line of the http request, code of the http answer, number of bytes sent by the server, information about the User’s browser, information about errors occurring during the http transaction information about the device are stored indefinitely.
- The administrator might use that date to create statistics helpful in administering the Service and improving its quality. That data is general and does not include data enabling User’s identification. The data is not transferred to other parties.